terms conditions – legal notice
Terms conditions – Legal notice
This website is the property of Gregory FIFRE, 40 rue Principale, 67560 Rosenwiller, FRANCE.
- URL addresses of the websites: https://a-treasure-hunt.com and https://une-chasse-au-tresor.fr
- Publishing Director: Gregory FIFRE
- Email address: gregory[at]a-treasure-hunt.com
- Phone number: +33 06 62 98 49 38
- The website is hosted by: SAS OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, FRANCE
- The website has been developed by: A Treasure Hunt
- Legal status of the company: Microenterprise
- Business identification number (SIRET): 829 508 522 00010
The company has been registered at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés (Trade and Companies Register) of the Tribunal d’Instance (equivalent of the magistrates’ court) de Saverne, France.
- The website has been declared to the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL) (the French Data Protection Authority).
- Consumer’s right of withdrawal: as for all service provisions, you have a period of 7 days, upon acceptance of the offer, to exercise your right of withdrawal, and this without any penalty. You cannot exercise this right anymore once you have started downloading the files, which implies your acceptance.
- Personal data: in connection with the use of this website, we may be asked to provide us with some personal data, whether individual-related or technical (@, IP, cookies, etc.) or we may collect those directly. We commit ourselves not to release or disclose these data to anybody. In accordance with the French Act No 78-17 of 6th January 1978 on Information technology, data files and civil liberties (Loi Informatique et Libertés), you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete your personal data. To do so, please contact us using the contact form.